Friday, November 11, 2011

Christmas dresses

I had a productive day yesterday!  I was able to start and finish a Christmas dress for my oldest daughter.
I don't think I have ever been able to start and finish a bigger project like that in one day.
A good feeling - now I can concentrate on getting other sewing done!

Patterns I used for the dresses can be found here and here.
I used Strawberry Fields fabric by Fig Tree Quilts for these dresses

Christmas dresses

Christmas dress

Christmas dress

dresses (11) (Medium)
I am in love with those little flower buttons!  :)

Now I would like to try make a patchwork skirt for my youngest daughter!

Also got some Christmas gifts checked off the "to make" list. Made some zipper pouches using Noodleheads tutorial and headbands using this tutorial for some little nieces.

Christmas pouch gift (2) (Medium)

headbands

Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. The dresses are darling... as are the headbands and pouches! You are really on a roll!! :)

    ReplyDelete