Monday, November 7, 2011

patchwork potholder

I had a great surprise when Dad and Mom showed up on our doorstep on Wednesday night!
It was so fun to have them around for a few days.  We spent our time visiting, shopping, and just enjoying each others company.  The girls had a blast playing with Gramma and Grampa!
Mom and I also attended our church craft sale.  One of my purchases was this beautiful potholder.

potholder

pot holder

potholder back

It is now adding some color to my kitchen.  It makes me happy!
pot holder
I would love to try make some of these!

Needless to say, I haven't been sewing for the past few days.  I found some pictures on flickr to get some inspiration for Christmas projects that would be fun to do.
christmas mosaic
click on picture for photo credits

Hoping I have a productive Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I am enjoying the winter centerpiece I purchased at the craft sale!

    ReplyDelete