Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday's works in progress (WIP)

First of all...I'm thinking whoever invented Daylight Savings did not have little kids!  Things are starting to get a little more normal around here (the girls were up at 7:20 this morning instead of 6:45).  I like to have a little bit of time to myself in the morning but just not getting as much of it since the time change!

Anyhow...  Here's a quick look at my sewing desk with the morning sun streaming in the window.
A few projects are on the go.  I have been busy making Christmas presents - would like to try make many of the gifts I am giving this year.

work in progress

Also made this cute little quilt block.  It is really fun to work on something so tiny.  The finished block measures about 3 3/4 inches square.   I have plans for this little lovely - hoping to show you later this week or early next! 

quilt block

pinwheel quilt block

No comments:

Post a Comment