Monday, December 19, 2011

I Spy Christmas...

...right around the corner!
I can't believe that Christmas is in a few short days.  Where did the year go?

I spy quilt

I spy quilt

I made this I-Spy quilt for my daughters for Christmas
They love "Look-and-Find" books so hopefully they will enjoy this quilt as well.  It was my first time using minky as backing for a quilt and I LOVE how soft and cuddly it is!

I spy quilt

gray polka dot + red and cream stripe = ♥
I spy quilt

Also made a little I-Spy jar to go along with the quilt.

i spy quilt & jar

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Great quilt idea! I'll have to start collecting fun fabrics for one. (like I need more fabric.) I also love backing quilts in minky. I made a mini quilt for my son's cradle that I backed with minky fabric. Bonus is that it is the back and the middle all in one layer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun idea for a quilt, love it!

    ReplyDelete