Friday, January 20, 2012

scrap fabric Kindle case & shop sale

I have been busy sorting through my scrap fabric with plans to make a quilt.
While doing that, I decided to use up some of the scraps that wouldn't work for the quilt to make a case for the Kindle Fire I got for Christmas.

kindle case

kindle case

It protects my Kindle and adds some fun color to it but I don't just love it. Maybe I would like it better if the fabrics coordinated a little more, or maybe if it had smaller and more strips of fabric.  But oh well, I did use up some of my scraps and can always make another one later!  :)

***************************

Use code WKND20 to save 20% in the shop this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. It looks adorable to me! The best part is when you get tired of it, you can just make another one! :)

    ReplyDelete