Monday, January 30, 2012

sprocket pillow

The girls are back to sleeping in their own bedroom.
My husband did a wonderful job redoing the room! Now it's my job to decorate it!

Following this tutorial, I made a pillow to match the girls' bed quilt.
This was so fun and easy to make - I'm sure I'll be whipping up a few more for around the house.

sprocket pillow

sprocket pillow

For the back, I used a fat quarter of Hoo's in the Forest (left over from the quilt).

sprocket pillow

I just love the little deer and owls - such fun fabric!

Have a Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. That pillow is absolutely pootsie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moda's blog had a tutorial some time ago that was similar but on a much larger scale. It's on my to do list...who knows if I'll ever get around to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That tutorial is on my to-do list also!

      Delete