Monday, February 6, 2012

buttons

Just a little story this Monday morning...

I took my 3-year-old daughter to preschool screening last week.  For one activity, the lady gave my daughter objects and asked her to say three things about them.  One of the objects was a blue button.

Daughter - It's blue...it's a button.
Lady - And what do you do with a button?
Daughter - You put it on fabric.
Lady - (a little surprised) That's right. Now that's a word I don't hear in here very often!  Does your mom sew?

I got a good chuckle from that!
Love that girl!

buttons


5 comments:

  1. Lol.... What a wonderful story! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! I want to hear what she said about the other objects too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They don't do preschool screening in Colorado. I actually kind of miss it because you never knew what was going to come out of their mouths when they ask those types of questions.

    ReplyDelete