Friday, March 2, 2012

kids crafts/activities

My oldest daughter loves to do little crafts and activities.  My middle daughter does too but she's still pretty young (just turned 2) and usually just creates a mess more than anything.
Here are a couple things we've done lately to keep little hands busy.

perler beads
perler beads

paper dolls - I saw this idea somewhere online but can't remember where.  I printed these paper dolls on card stock, then put the card stock onto an adhesive magnetic sheet, and cut the dolls and clothes out.  Keeps the girls busy at the fridge dressing, undressing, and redressing the dolls.

paper dolls

So now my fridge looks like this...lovely kitchen decor! :)

paper dolls

And a little peek at what I've been up to.

patchwork

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I miss paper dolls on my fridge. :o) They are so sweet.
    I can't wait to see what you are up to, your block is so pretty. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing what you're up to. I have many of those same fabrics. Found you on nanacompany and notice we follow most of the same blogs. Your photography is very good and everything you make is so pretty! Look forward to following you too!

    ReplyDelete