Wednesday, March 28, 2012

picnic quilt

The picnic quilt is complete!
I started this a couple months back so it feels good to have this one finished!

There wasn't much rhyme or reason to the fabric choice in this quilt...it all came from my scrap bins except for the white...so it has a complete scrappy look to it, which I love!

picnic quilt

I used a thrifted sheet for the back.

quilt

quilt

patchwork quilt

scrap quilt

The girls have been enjoying including this quilt in their play and I have been enjoying working on other projects without this calling out to be finished. :)

Linking up to Festival of Scrappiness.

5 comments:

  1. Looks very inviting and picnicy!
    Also, I enjoy the green grass. Ours is still yellow and frost covered this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Great use of scraps - and it is done! Conrats on a finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fabrics & layout. And the binding is oh so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! It's so pretty and such a gorgeous way to use scraps.

    ReplyDelete