Monday, April 9, 2012

girls' bedroom

Just thought I'd do a quick post to show you the girls' room since I've mentioned on here that we were 
redoing it.  Aside from finding more decor and a bit of trim work, it is complete!  My husband did a wonderful job with the renovations and I had fun making the quilt, monkey, bunnies, pillow...

Here are some before shots:

girls room before

girls room before

girls room before


And the after:  (sorry about all the pictures but I was having fun snapping photos of the new room!)

girls' bedroom

girls' bedroom

These illustrations are by Sarah Jane
 I bought her 2012 calendar and the pictures in it were a perfect fit for these frames I had on hand!

girls' bedroom

girls' bed

girls' bedroom

girls' bedroom

I am absolutely loving this roll-out toy box my hubby built for this oddly-shaped corner.
It keeps the dolls/blankets/purses tucked away when not being played with!
He also put a chalk board on the front of it...he's so clever!  :)

toy box

girls' bedroom

girls' bedroom

girls' bedroom

girls' bedroom

So that's the room.  The girls have been enjoying it and I still love peeking in at it when I walk by!  :)

linking to I Heart Naptime

12 comments:

  1. Oh, it looks so fresh and crisp.. and so cute with all the handmade touches! And what a handy dandy toybox your clever husband made! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing! I'm so inspired. And I love the quilt! I need to hurry up and finish mine so it can bright my room up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it!!! You guys are both so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a magazine! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's adorable! It's a whole different room!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your little room!! Super cute quilt and I love the wall color and white. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!! looks awesome, you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it! what brand/shade is the paint?

    ReplyDelete
  10. love! also would like to know the paint color...

    ReplyDelete
  11. The wall color is Sherwin Williams Half Moon Crest.

    ReplyDelete