Friday, May 11, 2012

aprons

Thanks to all who responded to my call out for pattern testers!
My testers are busy trying it out and hopefully I can have the pattern available in the shop soon!

**************

Here are some aprons I made last week.
I used this tutorial and they came together so quickly!

aprons

These Michael Miller prints are so fun.  I think they are perfect for aprons!

aprons

I will probably put these aprons in my church craft sale pile.
The sale isn't until November but it's nice to get some sewing done because with the way time flies, it will be here before we know it!

Have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute!! :0)
    If you ever need test sewing for quilt patterns I would be happy to do so. :0)
    Have a Happy Mothers Day.
    Sincerely. Trish

    ReplyDelete