Tuesday, May 8, 2012

pattern testers needed

I have been busy here but don't have much to show here on the blog right now.
I have been busy creating a pattern...a first for me...and am looking for some pattern testers.

The pattern is a sun bonnet (sizes newborn to 4T) and I need people who can:
1.  Use the pattern to make a bonnet.  (I would prefer if you had a child you could try it on!)
2.  Take good quality pictures and email them to me.
3.  Provide feedback in your email.
4.  Get this done in the span of a couple days.

If you are interested, send me an email!  leaandlars@gmail.com
I will email you a free copy of the PDF pattern.

And since a post is rather boring without pictures, here is a photo of some fabric I received this past week.  My husband's sister is getting married, which is a great excuse to make the girls some more dresses! 

fabric

5 comments:

  1. I would love to help you out ... but there is no little one anywhere close by that I could use as model. But I'm sure you will get a lot of repsonses with littel ones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I've nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award as I really enjoy reading your blog. I won't be offended if you'd rather not take part, and I hope you don't mind being nominated. All details are on my blog. Thanks, fi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I'd have a couple sizes I could try make for you:) I'll be a tester....how fun is this???? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just sent you an email. I'll test it out for you.

    ReplyDelete