Wednesday, July 11, 2012

bear carrier

I've been thinking about Christmas gifts over here
and made these bear carriers from Oliver + S Little Things to Sew.
I made them with the plan to give them to the girls for Christmas...we'll see if they stay hidden that long.
But I'm thinking I need to make another one, as I'm sure littlest sister would like to have one too.

bear carrier

bear carrier

I used snaps instead of Velcro like the pattern indicates.

bear carrier

This was a fun project to do - and I got to use some Japanese fabric scraps for the little pocket on the front! I've recently ordered some yardage of Japanese fabric and love it!  Fun, fun!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Japanese fabric is perfect for a project like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good night! Would you like to receive email pattern bear carrier. Dream make one for my little Yasmin. Thank you for your attention. nira.morais @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete