Thursday, October 11, 2012

craft sale sewing

Wow, it has been awhile!
I really haven't forgotten about this blog...I just hadn't been sewing up until recently.
So now I'm here to show you a few things I have been working on.

When I finally made it back down to my sewing room, I decided to get a few more things done for our church craft sale in November.  So I made some pacifier clips, crayon rolls and grocery bag holders.

pacifier clips

crayon rolls

bag holder

Now to see if I can get a few more things whipped up in time for the sale.
Wish me luck!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! Your projects so far look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you get your pacifier clips from? I bought some off Etsy and they don't hold very well. My baby is 8 months old and the clip is already worn out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought the clips from Etsy (everythingribbons)and so far I haven't had any problems with them!

      Delete