Tuesday, November 20, 2012

pattern testers needed

Thanks for your interest in testing my pattern!  I now have enough testers.
Hopefully the pattern will be in the shop next week!

I've been working hard to get an advent calendar pattern together and I think it's finally done!
Now I just need a couple pattern testers to try it out.  This includes making the calendar (in the next few days) and letting me know if you come across any typos or errors or have any problems while making it.

Christmas Advent Calendar

If you are interested, please leave a comment below. 
Include your email address in your comment so I can get back to you!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I would be happy to test this for you if you need anyone still!

    sweetpeaandpumkins@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to test it - it looks so nice ;-))

    Lilara

    Kodalinchen(at)gmx.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to test it - if the weekend is included in the "next few days". I'm not sure I'm the best help on the spelling though - English is not my first language ...
    strandkorbtraum (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete