Wednesday, February 6, 2013

burp cloths using fabric scraps

I don't think I have mentioned on here that we are excitedly awaiting the arrival of baby #4 who is due in April!
We don't know if it's a boy or girl so when I got busy one day to make these cloth diaper burpies, I made some for boy, some for girl and some that can be either boy or girl.
I've made them before with a strip of fabric down the center of the diaper but after seeing these burp cloths, I had to give these a try.  I really like them - thanks to Gail for a great idea!
This is also great way to use up some of the fabric scraps!

cloth diaper burpies

diaper burpies

diaper burpies

3 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous! Congratulations on impending baby 4, having just had our number 3 I can tell you all those burp cloths will be put to good use ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those look fabulous!!! and i love your little tags :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I love them! Am going to make a big stack, 'cuz all of a sudden, tons of people I know are pregnant!

    ReplyDelete