Monday, March 18, 2013

peasant tops

Adding to the spring/summer wardrobe, I decided to make some peasant tops for the girls.

peasant tops

I used this Tie Dye Diva pattern but changed it a bit.
I previously made this pattern as the patterns shows...you can see those here.
This time I decided not to do the ruffle bottom but instead just made the length of the top longer by adding a strip of fabric at the bottom.

peasant tops

These look so cute with leggings! I love the length of them!

peasant tops

linking to Quilt Story

5 comments:

  1. very cute! Our girls used to wear these all the time!
    www.cariboogals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are darling! I remember gramma making us peasant tops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I will have to make some for my daughter once she is walking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terribly cute. Great matching of prints.

    ReplyDelete