Tuesday, April 9, 2013

laundry day embroidery

I have been working on my laundry day embroidery for many months.  I showed you a bit here.  Wow - that was over a year ago!  Well now it looks like this.

laundry day embroidery - a little sweetness

When I would find time and when I wasn't behind my sewing machine, I would pick this up and do a few more stitches.  I think my favorite part is the patchwork quilt!

laundry day embroidery

Now I'm unsure if this is still a work-in-progress or a finish.  I don't know if I should do more stitching on the girl or not.  What do you think?

laundry day embroidery

linking to Crazy Mom Quilts

9 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I think it would look great either way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There isn't much left hat you could do besides fill in her hair and maybe her boots. Or even add a little extra design on the dress. But I like her the way she is too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely little stitching project - I love the multi-coloured quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! i know nothing about embroidery, but i think she's darling as is :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is adorable. What a fun embroidery pattern. I'm stopping by from Finish It Up Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would fill her in - against the laundry basket & the laundry hanging on the line, she just doesn't stand out as much as she should. Really adorable pattern though!

    ReplyDelete