Monday, April 15, 2013

little ellie dress

I again had the chance to test a pattern for Marina at Wink Designs.
This time I tested the Little Ellie dress pattern - a cute pullover sundress with a round collar.

Wink Ellie Dress

This dress was quick to sew.  Being that it is a pullover dress, there was no messing around with zippers or buttons, which always saves time and makes the project go quicker!

Wink Ellie dress

Wink Ellie dress

This dress also works as a jumper with a little shirt underneath.
I love it when clothes I make can be used for many seasons!

Wink Ellie dress

This pattern is now available here.
You can see the other pattern I tested for Marina here.

linking to Quilt Story

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! I make a lot of my daughter's clothes and I am always pleased when they can be layered to extend their seasonal wear time. Quite a few casual dresses I made last summer were worn with turtlenecks and leggings this last fall and winter and a few I might even get to extend back into Spring if I pair them with shorts (fortunately my daughter seems to grow in height and not so much in width) Lovely fabric choice and cute model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the round collar!

    ReplyDelete