Tuesday, May 21, 2013

blogger's quilt festival - Bella quilt

I recently posted about this quilt but an writing about it again for the Blogger's Quilt Festival.

*********************

I made this quilt while I was pregnant with my little boy.
I didn't know if I was having a boy or girl so I made one boy quilt and one girl quilt.

bizzy kid quilt using bella fabric

I made the Bizzy Kid quilt by Cluck Cluck Sew using Bella fabric by Lotta Jansdotter.  It is backed with turquoise minky fabric (oh, so cozy!) and bound with black and white striped fabric.

bizzy kid striped binding

bizzy kid quilt

I made the twin size but then decided to make it into two smaller baby size quilts and am so glad I did!  Once I finished this quilt, I had pretty much decided that even if I didn't have a boy I would keep the quilt anyway but am so happy that I now have a baby boy to cuddle under it with!

Untitled

4 comments:

  1. Cute quilt and even cuter baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilt is perfect. I love how random it all looks. The baby sleeping on the quilt makes me want to die a little of cuteness.

    ReplyDelete