Monday, May 27, 2013

more bonnets + bibs

There was a bit of a baby boom the first few months of this year in my husband's family, which means I got to do some baby sewing for three darling little nieces.  Using my bonnet pattern and fabric from my stash, I sewed up a bonnet for each little girl.  These are reversible bonnets.  I hope they get much use this summer.

bonnets

bonnet

bonnet

revesible bonnet

I also made some bibs but these weren't gifts.  They are now in the shop so if you are looking for a bib for your little one or to give as a gift, go check them out!  I used my Keep Clean Bib pattern, which is also available in the shop.  I had fun coming up with fabric combos for these - there are so many cute children/novelty prints to choose from!

keep clean bibs

linking to Quilt Story

1 comment: