Wednesday, July 24, 2013

baby sewing - quick change trousers + bibs

I did some sewing for my sweet baby boy.

baby sewing

I made him a couple pairs of quick change trousers from the book Handmade Beginnings.
I have used this pattern before as seen here and here.  Such a great pattern!
One pair fits him now and one is for this winter.

quick change trousers

quick change trousers

quick change trousers

 I also made him a few bibs, some much-needed bibs, as he is quite the spitter.
I used this bib template.

baby boy bibs

baby bibs

Always fun to do some quick projects.
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. those are really cute! i just traced that pattern and now i'm trying to decide on fabric. i love what you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great projects and I love the fabrics you picked! This pants pattern gives you so many options I found it a bit overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling project! I love these fabrics too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! Can you tell me if you enlarged the baby bib template? I cut one out and it looks tiny. However, it has been a long time since I've been around a newborn :)
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete