Monday, July 29, 2013

bateau neck top

I was lucky enough to be chosen to test a pattern for Anneliese over at Aesthetic Nest.
The pattern was the bateau neck top, which I chose to make with knit fabric.  
I had been looking for a reason to buy some fabric from Girl Charlee so I ordered some up.  
They have a great selection of knits at a great price.

knit fabric from Girl Charlee

Shirt #1.  Such a great, easy-to-follow pattern with tips on sewing with knit fabric. 

Bateau Neck Top

Bateau Neck Top

A very comfortable top.  Definitely kid approved!

Bateau Neck Top

Shirt #2.  I had fun mixing and matching fabric.  And the little pocket is just one of the cute details you can add to your shirt.

Bateau Neck Top

Bateau Neck Top

It was hard to get her to stand still so I could take a picture - just shows how comfy it really is!

Bateau Neck Top

I love how these turned out!  I think next time I use this pattern I'll make them dress length. 

Bateau Neck Top

Thanks for the opportunity to test such a great pattern Anneliese!
pattern available here

linking to Quilt Story

5 comments:

  1. I just love what you did with these tops! Such a great mix of prints. I have added this "hotchpotch" style to my list of Bateau Neck Tops to make for my girls. Thanks so much for testing for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fun mixing of prints/colors! I'm totally planning a dress length one too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those turned out so cute! I love the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the thicker black and white stripes. my daughter has a similar miniboden shirt. these are awesome!

    ReplyDelete