Friday, August 9, 2013

super tote diaper bag

I had already made myself a diaper bag before my baby was born but once the
Super Tote pattern by Noodlehead was released, I just had to make myself another bag.

super tote

I love the size of this bag.  I fit everything I need with room to spare.

super tote diaper bag

And I love the recessed zipper to keep everything tucked neatly inside.

super tote

Four inside pockets to help keep everything organized.

super tote diaper bag

I used fabric from the Bella line by Lotta Jansdotter 
paired with some gray linen and blue chevron from Joann's.

noodlehead super tote

To me, this bag has a bit of a Marimekko look about it!
 Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love how it turned out. Can't wait to make mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Would make a dandy knitting bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the print! I'm pathetic when it comes to diaper bags, I usually just toss a diaper and wipes into my purse. I suppose now that I have a newborn, I really should rethink that approach. I forget how many extra things they need!

    ReplyDelete