Monday, October 7, 2013

simply sweet fall tunic

I squeezed in some time to sew for my daughter.
First I made a tunic using the Simply Sweet Tunic pattern.

tunic for girl

While making it, I realized it was going to be shorter than I wanted it to be if I hemmed it like the pattern says to, so instead I added a piece of binding to match the neck binding.

colorful tunic

I also left off the neck ties.

simply sweet tunic

A fun fall-ish shirt for her!

simply sweet tunic

I did make her one more thing but will save that for another post. :)

linking to Quilt Story

6 comments:

  1. That's cute, I like the fabric too. Looks like you got a new page format? Looks good anyhow! Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Jen! One of the prettiest versions I've seen....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling. Love your fabric choice. Such a great pattern. I found you via Fabric Tuesday at Quilt story. I will have to get this pattern and find someone to make it for. :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely top. Look like a cheerful addition to any wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete