Friday, November 8, 2013

donkey in rain boots lovey

Wow!  I can't believe that it has been almost a month since I last posted.  Time just doesn't slow down...

I found some sewing time awhile back and decided on a quick project. My baby likes to hold something close while he sleeps so I thought it would be nice to make him a little lovey.  I had some donkey in rain boots fabric left over from another project so I used that and backed it with soft minky.  I also added a little black and white striped, loop tag that he loves to play with.

donkey lovey

 I had enough of the fabric to make a second lovey, which is available in the shop.

donkey lovey

Aren't those little toes just the cutest!

donkey lovey

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend!

linking to Crazy Mom Quilts

3 comments:

  1. A cute lovey for a cute little love! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! (I love baby toes, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww..! Sweet little one!! My baby boy has the same outfit. He is our third and final, and i wish that i could freeze him in time! :)

    ReplyDelete