Friday, February 28, 2014

cargo duffle bags

In my effort to use up some of my fabric before buying more, I decided to make some duffle bags using Noodlehead's free cargo duffle pattern.  I took the easy street though and didn't bother putting the pockets.

duffle bag

duffel bag using Noodlehead free pattern

duffle bags using Noodleheads free pattern

duffle bags

This is such at great pattern!  It's a good-sized bag that doesn't take too long to sew up.  And I love how the inside seams are finished with some binding.  In fact, I like it so much I just may have another one on the go!

duffle bag

These will probably end up in my gift stash.  It is my hope to make gifts throughout the year so I don't feel overwhelmed come December and can enjoy that month with my kids doing things like baking, crafting...  So here is my start!

linking to crazy mom quilts and confessions of a fabric addict and mila and cuatro

6 comments:

  1. How do I get on your gift list? Those are beeeeuuuutiful! I love that purple plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous! What a great idea, I try not to stress over the holiday but time usually gets away from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bags look fantastic! Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful makes and great idea to start stashing fir Christma now.
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful handy bags. I hardly found these types of bags.
    http://buywholesaletees.com/Liberty%20Bags

    ReplyDelete