Thursday, March 6, 2014

patchwork duffle bag

While making the last two duffle bags, I was already planning my next one.
I couldn't help but think how fun it would be to make a patchwork bag.
I started pulling scraps from my small-scraps bag and got busy.
It feels good to make something like this from such small pieces of fabric.
Now unlike the other bags, this one is for my (patchwork-loving) self!

Sorry for the abundance of pictures but I was having too much fun taking pictures 
of this bright bag amidst our winter whiteness.

patchwork duffle bag


patchwork duffle bag

patchwork duffle bag

patchwork duffle bag

patchwork duffle bag

patchwork duffle bag

linking to Ellison Lane
and Quilt Story

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love all the colors. Every time I see one of these bags I'm so tempted to move this pattern to the top of my sewing list. This just looks like a great pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I really love everything about it. It looks very professional too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling and fun! Great you made something for yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely this bag! All the fabrics are very nice! Nice to meet your blog! Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your version of noodlehead's duffle BAG, more than the original! The patched fabrics are so cute. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete