Tuesday, June 17, 2014

fireworks quilt blocks

I have been working on a Fireworks quilt.  It's coming along slowly but that's okay.  I just do a block here and there when I find time.  I'm making this a queen-sized quilt so I have fabric cut for 30 blocks.
If you are interested in seeing more of this quilt as I work on it, you can follow along on instagram.

Pretty garbage from all that fabric cutting.  
pretty garbage

My first four blocks. I think I'm nearing the halfway mark now!
 (please ignore all the loose threads on my blocks-I took pictures before I trimmed them up)
fireworks blocks
fireworks block
fireworks block
fireworks quilt block
fireworks quilt block


linking up to Quilt Story

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! They are so precise and great contrast with your fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how gorgeous! love the pattern and my favourite fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fabric garbage!!! Beautiful blocks. This is going to make an awesome quilt, really love Happy Go Lucky.

    ReplyDelete