Thursday, October 9, 2014

fireworks quilt top

My fireworks quilt top done is done!  I have been working on these blocks for a long time, doing a little here and a little there when I could find time.  I am happy to have those blocks done and all sewn together into a quilt top.  Now I have to decide on a backing fabric and then comes the job of quilting it.

Fabrics are mostly Happy-Go-Lucky by Bonnie and Camille with a few others thrown in.
Fireworks quilt top
Fireworks quilt top
Fireworks quilt top

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a beautiful finish! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous quilt - I really love it. Hope you don't mind, I've pinned it so I can keep on enjoying it! Great photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, this is one gorgeous quilt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your version, so fresh and bright.

      Delete
  4. I think this quilt is just stunning. Looking forward to seeing it quilted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this pattern and Happy Go Lucky is one of my all times faves! Came together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete