Friday, April 24, 2015

summer outfit - square neck top + capris

I don't think I've mentioned it on here, but we recently sold our house and will be moving the end of this month.  While packing up the fabric in my sewing room, I came across this fabric in my stash and decided some sewing was in order.  I used this quilting weight cotton along with some blue/gray linen to add an outfit to my youngest daughter's wardrobe.  The top is the Squared Neck Top by Tie Dye Diva.  To make it easier, I used a snap instead of buttons on the back.  For her shorts/capris, I used Dana's Basic Pants tutorial.

square neck top
square neck top
square neck top - tie dye diva
square neck top
square neck top

1 comment:

  1. Another sweet one! Love the squares fabric... and using fabric from the pile is always so satisfying!

    ReplyDelete